Friday, 7 January 2011

January is here...

So the New Year is here already!
And santa was very kind to me! I got this little beauty to help with my beadwork...It is full HD so look out for some new beginner beading videos!!

I thought this would help with my new project for 2011, The Bead Journal Project.

So what is it it all about?

''The Bead Journal Project is a concept aimed at personal development, a framework for each of us to explore and expand our own creative pathway. This is just for us. This is our place and our time to let it all hang out, to let ourselves be carried away in the moment, to let go of judgments, interpretation and planning, to go deeper than words! Participating members follow limited rules, which loosely structure their creation of 12 beaded journal pages during a year. ''
I can't wait to get started and will be posting this weekend with details of my chosen size and shape.... watch this space...




1 comment:

  1. Love your blog, have given it a "stylish blogger award" because every post makes me smile!

    http://smittenkittende.blogspot.com/2011/03/oooh-look-what-i-got.html

    Hope you're well!
    I am loving your posts!
    X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...